Shelby GT350 Forum
You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Shelby GT350 Forum by signing up for a free account today and enjoy these benefits:
- Invitations to special Shelby GT350 events
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Enter Shelby trivia contests
- Receive special promotional offers. . .and more. Click here to join now.
Shift-point heads-up display doesn't work in Track mode
Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:09 AM
The other versions work, but the track version doesn't. There is no heads up display for the track version. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users