Shelby GT350 Forum
You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Shelby GT350 Forum by signing up for a free account today and enjoy these benefits:
- Invitations to special Shelby GT350 events
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Enter Shelby trivia contests
- Receive special promotional offers. . .and more. Click here to join now.
Internals and Supercharging
Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:48 PM
Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:36 AM
Ford doesnt recommend boosting these cars based on how they were built.
That said, several Performance companies offer this and several owners have gone this route.
I would call BJ of VMP performance and get his take. VMP has a GT350 as a test mule and its not boosted and its
not boosted for good reason
Edited by smokum, 19 June 2017 - 08:37 AM.
2017 GT350 with convience package
2015 Taurus SHO leased 11/03/2015
2007 GT500 664rwhp purchased 04/14/2014
2013 Boss 302 purchased 06/30/2013
1990 Taurus SHO purchased 07/09/2010
2007 GT500 553 rwhp purchased 12/08/2006
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users