Shelby GT350 Forum
You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Shelby GT350 Forum by signing up for a free account today and enjoy these benefits:
- Invitations to special Shelby GT350 events
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Enter Shelby trivia contests
- Receive special promotional offers. . .and more. Click here to join now.
GT350 Vibrations and Drive Train Noise
Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:42 AM
The drive train noise is as loud as the engine and more pronounced when i’m Cruising in 6th gear.
These issues are very disappointing. I was an engine engineer at Ford in the early 70s so I don’t accept that this is “normal” from my local dealer. I wouldn’t have bought the car if I had known this. I bought it out of state so I didn’t have a chance to drive the car beforehand.
My Mustang GT with performance package doesn’t have these issues.
Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:48 AM
I totally agree ...... we all know normal tranny gear noise and shifting noise ..... tranny issues with these cars are rare ..... you dont hear complaints on the tranny or shifter ...
I would take it to a good Ford store with techs that know this car and have them check it out
Please keep us posted
2017 GT350 with convience package
2015 Taurus SHO leased 11/03/2015
2007 GT500 664rwhp purchased 04/14/2014
2013 Boss 302 purchased 06/30/2013
1990 Taurus SHO purchased 07/09/2010
2007 GT500 553 rwhp purchased 12/08/2006
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users