Finally after watching several different members add very tasteful mods to there respective cars, I decided to bite the bullitt and do the same
to my car
The five mods I have ordered and the reason why I ordered.
1) shifteck resonator delete x-pipe because the sound is OUT OF THIS WORLD and the quality and ease of install is the best and more importantly the ability to re use the
and re install the factory resonators at a later date
2) JLT's oil separators not only help keep the TB clean and other parts of the engine, but helps keep oil out of the combustion chamber which if not done, will re-duce your octane levels among other things which ='s HP loss
3) JLT front strut tower bar, I THINK one of the more attractive mods to beautify your engine bay
4) Ford Performance blue valve covers .... helps the engine stand out more vs the black valve covers that come with the car. Strickly cosmetic and adds some needed color to a blase engine bay
5) Ford Performance blue air cleaner ..... color matches the valve covers I just ordered, a better air cleaner than stock and my stock air cleaner
was getting pretty dirty
On the fence:
* GT350 reservoir tanks ....... more bling but haven't found a company that I like the look and that all reviews are good
* Billett engine caps .... haven't found a set that I like
Out of left field
* GT350 R rear wing ...
I wanted a R but it wasn't practical for a every day driver. I like the rear wing and how it looks on the car. Its
bad ass. I know a lot of people will think that I might be trying to copy a R and have people think I own a R.
When I see every day Mustang GT's with the cobra stripes and Cobra emblems trying to pass off as a GT500 that
would always make me laugh.
But I don't consider getting the R wing that way for me. First I do own a GT350. The differences between the R and the
GT350 is a short list and I am only going to hit on the major items
-carbon fiber wheels and different rubber
-bigger front splitter
-different more effective rear wing
-slight suspension set up differences
Forget the badges ..... the red R calipers ..... the red R stripe on the steering wheel, these don't do anything for the car and how it drives.
I wont order the front splitter because it does nothing for me and its more difficult to drive the car because its lower to the ground
than the non R front splitter.
Disclamier: My GT350 badges stay on because thats what I own. A GT350
Edited by smokum, 11 January 2018 - 10:04 AM.